Starting from 2014, Sylvan Technologies Ltd. established its structural steel fabrication division to Habiganj Industrial Park for making own buildings of PRAN-RFL Group and expanded on 2018 for targeting the highly potential industrial prosperity in Bangladesh.
Structural Steel Introduction:
A state-of-the-art manufacturing facility was established Habiganj , specializing in structural steel fabrication. The facility utilizes the latest Engineering software for Structural Steel Analysis, Connection Design & Shop Drawings Preparation and state-of-the-art Computer Numerical Coded (CNC) equipment for controlling fabrication process.
Why choose STL-PEB?
A proven track record & experience
· Manufactured and supplied over 250 steel buildings.
· Building applications range from High-rise Buildings to Warehouse
Strong Technical & Engineering Expertise
· 100% CAD and full detail automation
· Cutting-edge in-house design software for detailing
· Reliable design software (STAAD PRO, E-Tabs, SAP 2000, RAM Connection etc.) for structural analysis
· Utilizing the most Updated Detailing software systems (such as TEKLA, AutoCAD and Revit Structure) to provide accurate and high quality engineering drawings.
State-of-the-art Manufacturing Facilities
· Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Drill Lines, completed with drills and band saws for raw materials and plates drillings
· CNC flame cutting equipment
· Fully Automatic Submerged Arc Welding (SAW) Lines.
· Stud welding machines
· Shot blasting machinery.
· 15 Overhead Cranes.
· Cut to Length machine
· Slitting Line
Optimized fabrication time and delivery schedule
· Comprehensive in-house scheduling system to generate on time fabrication and master plan;
· Coordinated tracking system (Oracle ERP) to monitor turnaround time from Purchase of raw materials to Shipment of buildings.
· 100% commitment during project life-cycle
· Erection Coordinator exclusively assigned to monitor and manage the entire erection process, ensuring the building is erected to the best industrial practices and specifications.
· Archive of project documents library for future reference and usage.